Mar 31, 2016

Sara is: March 2016

Yet another month has come and gone - crazy! March was crazy busy at work, along with a weekend business trip to Florida. Even though March wasn't a bad month, I'm ready for April and Opening Day! Go Orioles!

Sara is: March 2016

Drinking: Chick-Fil-A's Frosted Coffee. Oh my goodness. This is more of a milkshake-y dessert kind of drink, but whoa. It's SO GOOD!

Eating: My mom made Cheerios treats (think Rice Krispies treats, but with Cheerios), but added trail mix and seeds to make them like protein bars. I eat them for quick breakfasts and snacks.

Listening to: Still Weezer.

Not loving: We won't get too political here, but I'm so saddened by the violence in this world. It's such a tragedy that these things happen.

Wanting: Another frosted coffee from Chick-Fil-A. I got one last night with dinner, and I'm already craving another.

Watching: Deadliest Catch! I can't say it's a guilty pleasure, because I'm not guilty about it, but I love it. They're in Season 12 now.

Wearing: Skirts. And coats. And sweaters. And flip flops. And then boots and socks again. This Maryland weather is crazy.

What are you all into at the moment? Anything fun? New food? Makeup? That purse you've been eyeing for months and deserved to treat yourself with? Let me know!!

♥Sara

All photos by Sara, unless otherwise noted.

2 comments:

  1. That Chick-Fil-A frosted coffee looks so yummy! I went to Target the other day (surprise surprise) and bought myself a new weekend travel bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The frosted coffee is AMAZING!!!!! I definitely need another soon! Oooh! What does it look like? I bet it's really cute!

      Delete