Mar 17, 2016

What's in My Purse?

I don't know about you, but I really enjoy watching "What's in my purse?" videos on YouTube. I don't really know why, but I'm just drawn to them. I guess girls just like to know what other girls carry in their purses? I also like to get ideas of cute ways to organize my purse, or see if maybe there's something I should be carrying that I forgot.

I've been carrying the Ella Tote by Vera Bradley that I got for Christmas. It's so beautiful! Two interior pockets, an interior zip pocket, and a hidden pocket along the opening.

So, what's inside?
1. Wallet. I use this small pouch as my wallet. It's a space saver, but has plenty of room for my ID, cards, and some cash. I love the keychain option so I can clip it to my keys for when I'm running out and don't need my whole purse.

2. Glasses case. I wear contacts, but carry my glasses with me.

3. Tech kit. I have a little pouch with a backup iPhone battery, car and wall brick chargers, USB cord, earbuds. Whatever I might need while on the go.

4. Gum. I have a not so secret obsession with mint gums.

5. Lip balm and lip color. I LOVE Burt's Bee's pomegranate lip balm, and their lipstick is great too. I love the Lily Lake color.

6. Tissues. You never know when your nose will start running, or you need to spit out your gum...

7. Hand lotion and hand sanitizer. Those are just necessary. Especially the hand sanitizer.

8. Notebook and pen. I write everything down. Shopping lists, to do lists, recipes, blog ideas. I don't like using my phone to jot down notes, so I keep a little notebook with me.

9. Perfume and dry shampoo. I like "Tease" from Victoria's Secret. I also really like this Salon Grafix invisible dry shampoo. It helps freshen up my hair when I need it, and I love that it's invisible, so I don't have white powder in my dark hair.

10. Contact lens solution. Just in case my contacts get dry or fall out.

11. Ibuprofen. I actually don't always carry a whole bottle - I usually have a small pill case in my make up case, but I happened to have that in there. And that's what these "What's in my purse" posts are about, random stuff in my purse!

12. Make up case. Touch up make up, perfume rollers, hair ties, extra contacts, spare keys. The "usual". I also carry a Sephora portable eyelash curler - the best eyelash curler I've ever used!

13. Cell phone. Yes, that's an empty case, but I was using my phone for the photo.

14. A snack. I always need a snack, because you never know when you'll be stuck in traffic, and being hangry is not pleasant for anyone.

15. Sunglasses. I got mine from Target - I'm not too into designer shades, so these do the trick.

What's one thing you always have to have in your bag or pockets? Let me know! Or show me on Instagram @MyNameIsSaraBlog with #MNISpurse!

♥Sara

All photos by Sara, unless otherwise noted. All products purchased myself. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha the minion <3 I love the "tech kit" idea!! I definitely need to add this. I also have a Ella Tote and absolutely love it!
    ~Jenny

    www.dearparadise.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My "tech kit" has saved me! Can't leave home without it!

      Delete