Mar 8, 2016

Links I Love

Links I Love

  1. 17 Reasons So Many People Have a Mid-Life Crisis in their 20s - I stumbled across this from Cupcakes and Cashmere. Is it an accomplishment that I don't agree with every single point?
  2. 10 Adorable Record Players - Definitely something to keep in mind!
  3. 5 Things to Try this Month - I'm LOVING the glittery nails!
  4. Tarte Double Duty Beauty - The "Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation" and powder foundation brush and removable blending sponge might have to be mine.... Soon...
  5. How to Dance to Attract Girls - Or boys. ;)
  6. 21 Delicious Dinners You Can Make in 30 Minutes - Great, quick recipes.
♥Sara

2 comments:

  1. I never realized that I needed to own more record players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know! So many choices - it's so hard to pick!

      Delete