Mar 22, 2016

Non-Candy Easter Baskets

I love chocolate. I love gum. I love candy. You should see me in stores around holidays - I always gravitate toward the candy aisle.

But, we all know too much of a good thing isn't always great. Especially if it's candy. And if your body limits your sugar intake, or you're just more aware of it, then Easter baskets might be a little harder to fill.

Here are some fun (and affordable) alternatives for filling Easter baskets for someone of any age!


Non-Candy Easter basket ideas | My Name is Sara - saradiventi.blogspot.com
Photos from links below
Children:
✿ Sidewalk chalk
✿ Small toys - Check the dollar store for fun little toys kids can play with outside. Jump ropes, wooden airplanes, Frisbees - so many choices!
✿ Snacks - Try for a healthier snack your child likes to eat. Gummy snacks, fruit chips, nuts, the options are endless. These bunny-shaped gummies from Annie's are adorable and yummy!
✿ Activity books - Always fun!
✿ Bubbles - Who doesn't love blowing bubbles?
Photos from links below
Tweens and Teens:
✿ iTunes gift cards - Who doesn't love an iTunes gift card??
✿ Earbuds - An extra pair of earbuds always come in handy.
✿ Tech accessories - A fun phone case, or a selfie remote!
✿ A fun water bottle or tumbler - I love my Shop Bando tumbler!
✿ Nail polish - Essie has a really pretty spring collection out!
✿ Sunglasses - Target always has really cute sunglasses at a decent price.

Photos from links below
Adults:
✿ Coffee mugs - Make your own gift!
✿ Fancy coffees or teas - Chocolate strawberry tea or Moose Munch® coffee! Yum!
✿ Body products. You could go for hand lotions, body butters, or nice shower gels.
✿ Wallets. I feel like wallets are those accessories that you always need, but never buy until yours has a hole in it.
✿ Adult coloring books and fine tip pens - These pens by Staedtler are my favorite. Great for coloring and writing.

There are so many more ideas, but those are just a few that I thought would be fun! Let me know if you have any great non-candy Easter basket ideas!

Hoppy basket stuffing!
♥Sara

All photos by Sara, unless otherwise noted.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you categorized the gift ideas by age groups! Plus I would LOVE to get that Staedler pack of pens in my basket! <3
    ~Jenny

    www.dearparadise.com

    ReplyDelete