Mar 15, 2016

Nutella Hot Chocolate


I don't know about you, but not only do I love hot chocolate, I also love Nutella. So when you combine to two, I'm basically in heaven.

Although spring is upon us, it's still pretty chilly here, so I'm still in hot chocolate mode.

This is a super quick and easy (and DELICIOUS) recipe that I make all the time. All. The. Time.

What You'll Need:
- 1 cup milk
- 1-2 tablespoons Nutella (I may or may not use a little more...)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (Again, I kind of eyeball this)
- Whipped cream and/or marshmallows (Optional, but HIGHLY recommended!)
What You Do:
1. Heat milk in small saucepan until it simmers.
2. Add Nutella and vanilla, whisk until Nutella is melted and everything is well combined.
3. Carefully pour into your favorite mug and top with whipped cream and marshmallows, if you please!

Done! How easy was that?!!!?!???

It's also super easy to customize - skim or whole milk, more or less Nutella (but why would anyone want less?), skip the vanilla, heavy on the whipped cream, homemade marshmallows, you do you!

Hope you enjoy!

♥ Sara

Photos by Sara, unless otherwise noted.

2 comments:

  1. Hot chocolate AND nutella?! Tell me I'm dreaming! I HAVE to try this now!! This is amazing Sara!

    ReplyDelete