Nov 22, 2016

Stocking Stuffers for Him

It's that time of the year again! Time when we know we need to go shopping for Christmas presents, but have no idea what to get!

This year, instead of a bunch of little gifts, I'm giving one big gift and some stocking stuffers, so I thought I'd share some ideas for stocking stuffers for men! These can be for men of any age, and they're pretty customizable.

1. Gum | Gum is super cheap and will definitely be appreciated!
2. Pens | For school or the office, a nice pen is always good to have.
3. Beef Jerky | I just got a couple packs of these for my dad's stocking, and with flavors like garlic chili pepper and chili lime, I think he'll like them.
4. Mixed Nuts | I got a Christmas tin of mixed nuts for a little gift, but there are tons of flavors and types you can get, depending on what your giftee likes!
5. Music | Am I old fashioned for still buying CDs? I think CDs still make fun gifts!
6. Gift Cards | You can't go wrong with a gift card to his favorite store or restaurant.
7. Mini Kits | Mini beard care kits, mini drink kits, mini tool kits - so many different options!
8. Scratch Off Lottery Tickets | It's always fun scratching them off, even if you only win $1...
9. Cologne | A new bottle, or mini bottle, of his favorite scent!
10. Phone Case | A new phone case to replace that one that's about to crack completely off...
11. Ear buds | Ear buds are always breaking or getting lost, so why not replace them?
12. Shaving cream and razors | A practical stocking stuffer, but definitely handy.
13. Drones | There are some really cheap drones out there that would be fun to mess around with, even if you're not serious about them.
14. Reusable water bottle | Any reusable bottle is helpful, but I LOVE these bottles by Swell. They're good for hot or cold drinks. Mine kept ice for hours in the hot car one summer day.
15. Hand warmers | It gets cold out at those football games - hand warmers will keep fans going!

I hope maybe you got a couple ideas from my list - these can obviously be made more personal, depending on what he or she likes. And I know I said these are for guys, but let's be real - these can be given to anyone!

If you have any other ideas for stocking stuffers, let me know in the comments! I could always use more suggestions! And check out some of my ideas for women, here!

Happy shopping!
♥Sara


Photos from links above. All product ideas my own.

1 comment:

  1. Swell bottles are the best! <3 I like the ideas of the "mini kits" too! They have some pretty creative ones out there! Thanks for the suggestions!
    ~Jenny

    DearParadise.com

    ReplyDelete