Nov 23, 2016

Stocking Stuffers for Her

Stocking stuffers are a really fun and often inexpensive way to give gifts for Christmas.  For family, friends, coworkers - you name it!

Here are some of my stocking stuffer ideas for the ladies in your life!

1. Perfume | I'm LOVING Kate Spade "Walk on Air Sunset", but Ulta has TONS of rollerball options - perfect for stockings!
2. Nail Polish | Essie's Gel Couture line has a lot of pretty colors and the gel polish holds up well.
3. Gift Cards | Store or restaurant gift cards are great, or even to a service like a massage or manicure!
4. Hand Lotion | Winter = dry skin. Hand lotion is a MUST!
5. Make Up Remover Sticks | We've all had that moment, right after applying mascara, when we have to sneeze. Let it out, but don't worry about the smudges anymore with these.
6. Candles | Bath & Body Works has great scents (my fave is Twisted Peppermint) and the tiny sizes are PERFECT for stockings!
7. Phone Cases and Portable Chargers | These cases and chargers from ban.do are super cute!
8. Hair Ties | I don't know where all my hair ties go, but I can always use more.
9. Instant Film | Instant film isn't exactly cheap, so it's the perfect stocking stuffer!
10. Fuzzy Socks | Who doesn't love fuzzy socks? Especially Shea butter infused socks!
11. Mini Notebooks or paper pads | Doodles, lists, notes - it can all go in a cute notebook.
12. Colored pens | Staedler Fineliner pens are my favorite for writing or coloring.
13. Adult Coloring Book | Honestly, I want this Bob's Burgers coloring book for myself...
14. Card Case | Use for business cards, or as a small wallet. Grab and go! Yes!
15. Chocolate | Yum!

Hopefully these ideas help you out a little! For more ideas and some ideas for men, check out my last blog post here!

Good luck!
♥Sara

Photos from links above. Product ideas my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment