Nov 7, 2016

2 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins

Although I'm heading into Christmas mode (I KNOW IT'S ONLY NOVEMBER), I'm still enjoying the fall flavors and scents.

One of those flavors is PUMPKIN! Pumpkin spice, to be exact. These two ingredient pumpkin muffins are amazing, and I knew I had to try them out. And I'll definitely be making them again and again and again..........
I was watching this YouTube video by This Gathered Nest (they're super adorable, by the way), and saw this ridiculously easy recipe for pumpkin spice muffins. You can click here to skip right to the muffins, if you'd like.


2-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins - Makes 12
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes

What You Need:
- 1 box of spice cake mix
- 1 can (15 oz.) of pureed pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling! Plain pureed pumpkin)
What You Do:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix cake mix and pumpkin together until completely combined (It might not look like there's enough pumpkin, but don't worry - just keep mixing and it'll come together).
3. Fill lined cupcake tray with batter until full (about 2 tablespoons).
4. This is optional, but top with sugar - regular granulated or course sugar crystals.
5. Bake 15-18 minutes. Insert a toothpick or butter knife in the middle and make sure it comes out clean.
I'm not even kidding about how easy these are to make. I saw it with my own eyes in the video, but still didn't think they'd turn out as delicious as they are. If you're making these for guests, or a gift, you could actually use a piping bag to pipe the batter into the cupcake liners, so they look a little smoother and prettier on top, but I actually really like that they're not perfect. Rustic!

You MUST try these out and let me know what you think! They're so perfect for fall and will take care of that pumpkin spice addiction we all have!

Happy (quick) baking!
♥Sara

Photos by Sara. Recipe and ideas by This Gathered Nest. I bought all products myself and just wanted to share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment