Dec 12, 2016

Gifts for Him | Under $50

Can you believe we're only a couple of weeks away from Christmas?? Before you know it, it'll be Christmas morning! If you're still running around, looking for gifts, here are a few ideas!
1. Heated Seat Cushion, Various - $13-$50+
Amazon has a huge selection of heated seat covers at many different price ranges. This will make any car ride even better!

2. Marshmallow Shooter, JC Penney - $11.99
I don't know about you, but I think this looks like fun. Although, I'd probably want to eat all the marshmallows...

3. Fleece Slippers, LL Bean - $39.95
Super cozy for a day of lounging, opening presents, and eating!

4. Beard Grooming Kit, ModCloth - $29.99
Beards are pretty in these days. Get him to keep it clean with this adorable little kit!

5. S'well Bottle, S'well -  $25-$45
I swear by these bottles (I just got a new one for myself!). They can be used for hot or cold drinks, and they really work. Definitely worth the price!

Hope this gave you a few ideas! If you have any more, let me know!

Happy Shopping!
♥Sara

Photos from links above.

No comments:

Post a Comment