Feb 1, 2016

Sara Is: Jury Duty Edition

These are things that are literally happening as I type this... Not within the last week, or month, right as I type this.

Watching: Hitch. I was in a courtroom, but was dismissed, so I missed most of it. Darn.....



Photo from IMDB
























Reading: Whatever I'm typing...

Eating: Cheez-Its

Photo from cheezit.com


























Drinking: Good ol' H2O

Wearing: Chambray button down, black scarf, black jeans, and black flats. I like wearing black.

Loving: These Cheez-Its. It's 1:30, I woke up at 6 AM, and haven't eaten anything else all day. Thanks, nerves.

Hating: Obviously, jury duty.


























Wanting: To go home. Or at least to get out of here so I can go to the craft store - I have a project in mind, so stay tuned!

Listening to: Hitch. Kind of repetitive, but it is what it is.

What are you guys doing RIGHT NOW???? Let me know!

♥Sara

All photos by Sara, unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment