Jan 25, 2016

Welcome!

Hello and welcome!

I appreciate you guys checking out my blog!

Since this is my first post, I guess I should get the boring stuff out of the way, huh?


As you can tell by the title of this blog, my name is Sara.  I chose this name for a few reasons...

1. I just survived Winter Storm Jonas, and every time I hear "Jonas" I think of the song, "My Name is Jonas" by Weezer.

2. I love, love, LOVE Weezer, so this is kind of an ode to them. :) (By the way, I really love Weezer, so don't be surprised if they pop up again...)

3. My name's Sara... That's an obvious reason, right there...

I can't really tell you exactly what my blog will be about, but if you happen to have followed me over at the Blue Typewriter, you pretty much have an idea.  I'll be posting all sorts of things here - recipes, crafts and DIYs, photography, reviews, whatever!

While I'm still working on setting everything up and making everything look pretty, I'm really excited you're here and can't wait to get blogging!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment