Dec 19, 2016

Popsugar Must Have Limited Edition Winter 2016 *SPOILERS*

This is my second Limited Edition POPSUGAR Must Have box and let me just say, I LOVE IT.

POPSUGAR offers subscription boxes for $39.95 a month, but they also offer quarterly Limited Edition boxes for $100, without the commitment of a subscription, which I love!

The Winter 2016 box did not disappoint! If you want to check out the fall box, check out My Subscription Addiction.
I already knew two of the items that I'd be getting, the satchel and throw, but I was so pleasantly surprised with everything else!

Tiny Satchel, The Cambridge Satchel Company - $95
This is an adorable little bag - perfect for a night out or quick errands! I'm not a HUGE fan of leather, but I'll definitely use this little beaut!

Charcoal Muskoka Throw, Pehr Designs - $136
I think this is my favorite item in the box. I knew it was coming, but I had no idea how pretty and soft it'd be! It's really heavy and thick, but super soft, and the size is perfect (I'm 5'5", just for comparison!).

This tin is gorgeous and I can't wait to use it for storage! And I mean... it has chocolates inside... Win.

I love the "Snow" scent, a light peppermint-vanilla. It reminds me of Twisted Peppermint from Bath and Body Works. I set this in my bathroom, and love the bottle. It'll be used over and over!


I cannot wait to use this smoothing oil. It smells amazing, and I hope that my frizzy hair will look and smell great with the help of this.

How beautiful are these colors!??!! I'm pretty boring when it come to my make up - I like neutral colors, but these shimmery and matte shadows are perfect! Still neutral colors, but perfect for different looks for the holidays!
Diffuser not pictured, because I got to eager, I started using it right away!
I'm so pleased with my box and excited to start using everything. Popsugar is definitely winning with these quarterly boxes... I just might have to start a subscription!

I paid $100 for this box, and the value of the items came to $359.50! Definitely a great deal!

Did you get a Popsugar winter box? What was a your favorite item? Or if you have any other subscription box recommendations, let me know!

Happy Winter!
♥Sara

All photos by Sara, unless otherwise noted. Not sponsored, I purchased items with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment