Apr 26, 2016

April Favorites

I know April isn't quite over yet, but there are a few things I've been loving for a while that I thought I'd share!


Beauty:
•Sally Hansen Miracle Gel nail polish - The gel top coat doesn't require a light, and it really helps the nail polish stay on longer!

Body and Skin Care:
Soap and Glory Body Butter - I love the smell of this.

Food:
•Cheese - I've been eating a lot of cheese lately, and I don't even care. Fontina is a current favorite.

Misc.:
Weezer (White Album), Weezer - Again, I'm a big Weezer fan, so it's always exciting when a new album drops.
•My Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 - Check out my last post about this little beaut!

What have some of your favorite things been? Let me know!

♥Sara

All photos by Sara unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment